7 Mart 2008 Cuma

Şiirler. Poems. Since You Gone, I Miss You

Merhabalar. Bugün aklımda iki şiir vardı. Bi tanesi tam bitmedi. Zamanım kalmadı diğerini düşünmeye....

Since You Gone

I’m like an abandoned child since you gone.
I’m so helpless that,
I walk around all alone in empty and wet streets,
All night and rainy days.
Beautiful flowers don’t open their face,
Birds don’t sing our song in my garden.
The time doesn’t pass quickly without you.

Everything is very pale and meaningless to me.
Nights are cold, long, and silent without you.
When rain drops hit the windows,
I look at steamy windows and think of you.
Sleepless nights don’t leave me alone.
I comfort myself with our beautiful memories.
I couldn’t be happy at all
Since you gone….

I Miss You

When I stare at the flowers in the garden of Paradise,
They remember me your pretty face.
When I gaze at the shining stars in the heavens,
They remember me your sparkling eyes.
When the wind blows in the shores,
It remembers me your breath,
When the rain drops hit the windows,
I look at steamy windows and think of you.

I miss you.
I feel that something is missing without your love.
I feel that something is boring without your interest.
I miss you.
I feel that my life is always night without you.
I feel that my life is always gloomy without you.
I miss you....

Yeniden buluşmak üzere esen kalın!

Hiç yorum yok: